Fredericksburg Pet Friendly Lodging
What is a family vacation without your four-legged family members? We’re proud to offer a variety of Fredericksburg pet friendly lodging in Texas Hill Country. Choose your favorite vacation rental from the list below and start planning your vacation today!
Planning and preparation are key factors in successful travel with pets. Some of our tips for hassle-free pet-friendly travel:
- Make sure your pet has proper identification with contact information
- Find a local vet, and have their contact information handy.
- If possible, bring your pet’s bed or a favorite blanket from home.
- Have plenty of toys, food, and water on hand.
- Be aware of area wildlife, avoid contact if possible.
- Pack a simple pet first-aid kit that includes assorted bandages, antiseptic cream, any necessary medications (ask your veterinarian to suggest products and dosages for your pet), gauze squares, and the phone numbers of your veterinarian, a national poison control hotline, and a 24-hour emergency veterinary hospital.
Note: By making a reservation with a pet, I agree to the Gästehaus Schmidt pet policy.
Our Fredericksburg pet friendly lodging options are limited so be sure to call today, we are standing by to help you plan your Texas vacation!
$99 Sunday-Thursday (2 night minimum always for special) for June and July (excludes weekends and holidays) /1-2 people/night
LOCATION – Mountain Home (a designated dark sky area); 37 miles from Fredericksburg, 12 miles from Kerrville & 8 miles from the Guadalupe River HOSTS – All suites are private, but in close proximity to each other. Your hosts live on the premises. SLEEPS – 2 persons in a Queen bed BATH – 1 bath […]
3 blocks from Downtown Main St – King, Queen & Trundle beds – Whirlpool Tub – Full Kitchen – Fireplace – Sun Porch – Cable TV – WIFI – Fenced Yard – Propane Grill – Washer/Dryer – Kid Friendly – Pets under 30 lbs – 15% Military discount (ID required at check-in)