Fredericksburg Pet Friendly Lodging
What is a family vacation without your four-legged family members? We’re proud to offer a variety of Texas Hill Country accommodations that are pet friendly. Choose your favorite from the list below and start planning your vacation today!
Planning and preparation are key factors in successful travel with pets. Some of our tips for hassle free pet-friendly travel:
- Make sure your pet has proper identification with contact information
- Find a local vet, and have their contact information handy
- If possible, bring your pet’s bed or a favorite blanket from home
- Have plenty of toys, food, and water on hand
- Be aware of area wildlife, avoid contact if possible
- Pack a simple pet first-aid kit that includes assorted bandages, antiseptic cream, any necessary medications (ask your veterinarian to suggest products and dosages for your pet), gauze squares, and the phone numbers of your veterinarian, a national poison control hotline, and a 24-hour emergency veterinary hospital
By making a reservation with a pet, I agree to the Gästehaus Schmidt pet policy.
13 Miles from Fredericksburg – Close to the Old Railroad Tunnel Bat Cave and Alamo Springs Cafe – King & Queen Bed – Continental Breakfast – Outdoor Patio with Fireplace – Full Kitchen – Satellite TV – Kid Friendly – Pet Friendly
7 miles from Main St. – King bed – Whirlpool tub – Quiet setting – Wonderful antiques – Historic accommodations – Pet friendly – Kid friendly – 17 acres to explore – Light breakfast
2 blocks from Main St – Walking Distance to Shops, Restaurants, and Festivals – Queen Beds – Tub/Shower – Full Kitchen – Cable TV – Front Porch with Rockers – Back Patio Overlooking Large Yard – Kid Friendly – Pet Friendly