Fredericksburg Pet Friendly Lodging
What is a family vacation without your four-legged family members? We’re proud to offer a variety of Texas Hill Country accommodations that are pet friendly. Choose your favorite from the list below and start planning your vacation today!
Planning and preparation are key factors in successful travel with pets. Some of our tips for hassle free pet-friendly travel:
- Make sure your pet has proper identification with contact information
- Find a local vet, and have their contact information handy
- If possible, bring your pet’s bed or a favorite blanket from home
- Have plenty of toys, food, and water on hand
- Be aware of area wildlife, avoid contact if possible
- Pack a simple pet first-aid kit that includes assorted bandages, antiseptic cream, any necessary medications (ask your veterinarian to suggest products and dosages for your pet), gauze squares, and the phone numbers of your veterinarian, a national poison control hotline, and a 24-hour emergency veterinary hospital
By making a reservation with a pet, I agree to the Gästehaus Schmidt pet policy.
Great Views! Wild life! Close to Luckenbach.
B&B For Vets:
Active & Retired Military Stay free on Monday, November 10 or Tuesday, November 11 and the second night for 1/2 off if they wish to stay an additional night.
When visiting Fredericksburg our hope is that you come to relax and enjoy your quiet time here! If that is your goal, we have the perfect place for you—Wine Cup Cabin found just a few miles south of Fredericksburg. This logs from this wonderful cabin is from Mayfield, Kentucky dating back to the late 1800s. […]
The wonderful house is conveniently located just one block from Main and an easy walk to Marktplatz, shopping and restaurants. Being in the historic district guests will find this Tudor style home full of memories in it’s architect and the many period built features found inside the house. Two bedrooms are found in this elegant […]