Fredericksburg Pet Friendly Lodging
What is a family vacation without your four-legged family members? We’re proud to offer a variety of Texas Hill Country accommodations that are pet friendly. Choose your favorite from the list below and start planning your vacation today!
Planning and preparation are key factors in successful travel with pets. Some of our tips for hassle free pet-friendly travel:
- Make sure your pet has proper identification with contact information
- Find a local vet, and have their contact information handy
- If possible, bring your pet’s bed or a favorite blanket from home
- Have plenty of toys, food, and water on hand
- Be aware of area wildlife, avoid contact if possible
- Pack a simple pet first-aid kit that includes assorted bandages, antiseptic cream, any necessary medications (ask your veterinarian to suggest products and dosages for your pet), gauze squares, and the phone numbers of your veterinarian, a national poison control hotline, and a 24-hour emergency veterinary hospital
By making a reservation with a pet, I agree to the Gästehaus Schmidt pet policy.
Two kid and pet friendly suites near Texas Hill Country wineries.
January Special – $99/night ANYTIME!!!
This charming Victorian was built in 1907 by the Nagel Family. It is one of the jewels of this German settlement. Located two blocks from Main Street in the Historic District, it’s an easy walk to shopping, restaurants, museums, and festivals at Marktplatz. Rockers line the front porch inviting you to relax and watch the […]