Fredericksburg Pet Friendly Lodging
What is a family vacation without your four-legged family members? We’re proud to offer a variety of Texas Hill Country accommodations that are pet friendly. Choose your favorite from the list below and start planning your vacation today!
Planning and preparation are key factors in successful travel with pets. Some of our tips for hassle free pet-friendly travel:
- Make sure your pet has proper identification with contact information
- Find a local vet, and have their contact information handy
- If possible, bring your pet’s bed or a favorite blanket from home
- Have plenty of toys, food, and water on hand
- Be aware of area wildlife, avoid contact if possible
- Pack a simple pet first-aid kit that includes assorted bandages, antiseptic cream, any necessary medications (ask your veterinarian to suggest products and dosages for your pet), gauze squares, and the phone numbers of your veterinarian, a national poison control hotline, and a 24-hour emergency veterinary hospital
By making a reservation with a pet, I agree to the Gästehaus Schmidt pet policy.
8 miles from Fredericksburg – Historic Log Cabin – King, Queen & Twin Beds – Full Breakfast – Full Kitchen – Whirlpool Tub – Walk-in Shower – Electric Fireplace – Cable TV – Porch – Charcoal Grill – Fishing Pond – Kid Friendly – Pet Friendly – Fenced Yard
1 block from Main St – Queen Beds – Jetted Tub for Two – Breakfast Certificates – Private Terrace – Front Porch – Cable TV – WIFI – Kid Friendly – Pet Friendly
The first thing you’ll notice when you step into Agave Chapel is all of the interesting architectural details, from the spiral stair case and wagon wheel chandelier in the foyer to the wall of French doors in the living room that lead to the private courtyard. This spacious two bedroom home was once a wedding […]