Fredericksburg Pet Friendly Lodging
What is a family vacation without your four-legged family members? We’re proud to offer a variety of Texas Hill Country accommodations that are pet friendly. Choose your favorite from the list below and start planning your vacation today!
Planning and preparation are key factors in successful travel with pets. Some of our tips for hassle free pet-friendly travel:
- Make sure your pet has proper identification with contact information
- Find a local vet, and have their contact information handy
- If possible, bring your pet’s bed or a favorite blanket from home
- Have plenty of toys, food, and water on hand
- Be aware of area wildlife, avoid contact if possible
- Pack a simple pet first-aid kit that includes assorted bandages, antiseptic cream, any necessary medications (ask your veterinarian to suggest products and dosages for your pet), gauze squares, and the phone numbers of your veterinarian, a national poison control hotline, and a 24-hour emergency veterinary hospital
By making a reservation with a pet, I agree to the Gästehaus Schmidt pet policy.
1 block from Main St – Queen Beds – Full Kitchen – Continental Breakfast – Cable TV – Kids Over 8 – Pets under 10 lbs – 10% Military discount (ID required at check-in)
1 block south of Main Street – Historic Chapel – King and Queen beds – Fully equipped kitchen – WIFI – Private Parking – Private Courtyard – Pet Friendly (2 pets under 10 lbs.)
2 blocks from Downtown Main St – Walking Distance to Shops, Restaurants, & Festivals – Next to Creek St Cottage – King, Queen & Day Bed – Bakery Certificates – Full Kitchen – Cable TV – WIFI – Front Porch – Sunroom – Kid Friendly – Pet Friendly – 10% Military discount (ID required at check-in)