Group Lodging & Events in Fredericksburg, Texas
Small groups have become a large part of our business! There are so many different reasons for our guests to get-together and plan a group event in or around Fredericksburg:
- Corporate Retreats
- Small Business Meetings
- Family reunions
- Local Festivals
- College roommates
- Friends getting together to visit
- Bridge clubs
- Needle working
- Church retreats.
- Marriage or group counseling
…the list goes on an on!! Our larger homes sleep anywhere from 8 persons – 26 persons. Call for detail
Group Planning by our award winning staff
We offer many wonderful locations and lodging options for small gatherings, family reunions, corporate retreats, and other group events that may find Fredericksburg close or appealing with all of its attractions and extracurricular activities.
Shops and restaurants are walking distance to most accommodations.and there are several rural locations for secluded retreats.
Please checkout our available group lodging properties, or contact us for help with your group event planning.
LODGING RENTALS for 8-12 Persons
- Abendlied & Liedchen (up to 16)
- Austin Street Retreat (up to 12) patio area for gathering
- The FISCHERman’s Paradise (up to 8)
- Fredericksburg Bakery (up to 8)
- The Travelers House (up to 8)
- Southern Comfort (up to 8)
- Alamo Springs Country Cabins (Up to 8)
- Baines House (up to 10)
- Crepe Myrtle Cottage and Das Kaderli Haus (up to 10)
- Inspiration Hill (up to 9)
- Hill Cottage and Broadway Cottage (Up to 8)
If you need a photographer for your gather, call Reflections Photography, 830-889-6408.
*For Group Lodging PLEASE NOTE:
- There may be other guests in suites that your group does not rent.
- Gathering facilities are available only to guests that rent the property (i.e. guests staying at other accommodations must have prearranged approval).
- Extra guests may be subject to extra fees.
- Group cancellation policies may apply.
- $25 per hour clean up fee may be applied to excess clean up and or repairs.
- Parties, social events and business meetings must have prior, written permission of the homeowner on file in our office.
- Effective January 1, 2013, we will, reluctantly, no longer be able to change the number of people over the course of your stay. You will be charged the maximum number of guests for each night of your stay.
If you make a group reservation under your name, we will only release information about your reservation to you. Please make sure everyone in your party has a copy of the map we will send you. Gastehaus Schmidt will not be responsible in you or any of your party does not receive directions to their accommodation.