Fredericksburg, Texas, celebrates its German heritage through Oktoberfest. Oompah at its best. German music, food and drink, arts and crafts, children’s area and family fun. OKTOBERFEST is a colorful, festive celebration of Fredericksburg, Texas’ German heritage. OKTOBERFEST has become an annual tradition around the world. OKTOBERFEST is a community event of family entertainment featuring two stages and two tents with continuous oompah music, art and crafts, Children’s fun area ~ Kinder Park, a German
Bier Tent, and Oktoberfest Vineyard area, plus delicious food and drink … all weekend long!
· Three covered stages hosting continuous entertainment with some German favorites — oompah, polka, and waltzing, with exhibitions, contests, and plenty of opportunities for dancing – including the irresistible “Chicken Dance!”
· Over 45 juried artisans from across the state fill two big tents, offering their best arts and collectibles.
· Main Street Art Tent features a select group of Hill Country artists who will be selling their fine art.
· Lots of German foods, plus sizzling fajitas, ice cream, strudel, burgers and fries and much more.
· Adventurous tasters can sample over 30 varieties of German, American, Texan and other imported beer.
· Super kids area where they can play to their heart’s content on the Bungee Jump, Jumping Castle, and other fun games and activities right on the grounds.
For more information, call 830-997-4810.