Area: Fredericksburg In Town
Property Type: Single Family
|Bedrooms: 3, Bathrooms: 2.0
Click on images below to enlarge
This lovely home was built in the classic bungalow style of the 1940s and located in a quiet neighborhood two blocks from Main Street. The ten foot ceilings give each room a light and airy feel. The hardwood floors are original to the house and in excellent condition. The interior design is elegant, simple, and comfortable. The ample yard, lined with flowers and herbs, invites you to relax on the porch swing and watch the world go by.
Antoinette's has three spacious, well-appointed bedrooms which accommodate two to six guests. Children are welcome, as are housebroken pets of the canine variety. Your hosts provide your pet with a bed, dog crate and extra dog treats and kibble.
Two bedrooms have king beds (the front has a Tempurpedic mattress) and the other offers a queen bed. Each bedroom is tastefully decorated and outfitted with designer bed linens and luxury sheets that make slipping into bed on a lazy afternoon or after a long evening a memorable experience.
The living room not only has a writing desk, but a comfortable sofa and oversized chairs making it easy to write a postcard, stretch out and watch cable TV or movies, play cards, or visit with family and friends. Antoinette's has a large, fully functional kitchen equipped with an electric stove, full size refrigerator, microwave, cooking utensils, dishes and silverware. Juice, milk, bottled water and specialty teas are provided. Gourmet coffee beans and an electric grinder satisfy the serious coffee drinker.
Antoinett's has two full bathrooms, one with antique tub and the other with tub/shower. Signature orange and cinnamon spice soap, shampoo and conditioner which have been custom blended to add that special touch for your stay. Lush bathrobes are provided for serious lounging.
Each day of your stay, you will be provided a selection of various delicious pastries, fresh fruit, juice, milk, gourmet coffee and specialty teas. Should you have any specific dietary restrictions or requests during your stay, please let your hosts know. They are happy to accommodate you if at all possible.
LOCATION - Two blocks south of Main Street
$185.00*/1 or 2 persons/night (Fri-Sat., Events & Holidays)
TWO NIGHT MINIMUM ALWAYS
No Daily Housekeeping
From the Owner:
We are delighted that you will be staying with us. There are brochures ures on the writing desk of activities to do in and around Fredericksburg and many wonderful restaurants to choose from.
We serve breakfast between 8:00 and 9am. If you prefer to sleep in or eat in town, please let us know immediately upon arrival by calling us at 830.456.4220. Also please let us know if you have any particular dietary restrictions.
Please refer to the rest of our requests and restrictions we ask you to observe during your stay. If there is anything we can do to make your time with us more enjoyable, please let us know.
Don’t forget to sign our guestbook!
Rules and Restrictions
The following areas of Antoinette’s are private and you may not enter them or use their contents under any circumstances:
· If your party has fewer than five (5) guests, please do not use the extra bedroom (in our efforts to conserve water.)
· Please turn off the air/heat before you leave for the day and when your stay has ended.
· Please do not swing on the rope outside. It is for decorative purposes only.
· Because of fire hazards, please do not light candles. There is no smoking inside the house.
· Please put used towels and linens in the hamper located behind the door in the second bathroom.Please put dirty dishes in the sink and throw away uneaten food.
· As pet owners ourselves, we are very happy to be one of the very few B&B’s in Fredericksburg to extend the opportunity for our guests to travel with their dogs.
· As such, however, we must ask that the following rules be observed in order for us to protect the house and landscaping:
1. Only 2 pets are permitted. The weight limit of each pet is 20 pounds or under and you are warranting that your pet is housebroken.
2. We provide two comfortable crates, one located in the second bedroom and the other in the hallway outside of the second bathroom.
3. You are required to crate your pets whenever you leave the house, as well as supervise them when they are outside in the yard. We have had too many instances in which our carefully maintained landscape has been ruined by inconsiderate guests. We know you are not one of them!!
4. There is a pooper scooper next to the back door. Please use it!
||Policies:Check In: 2:00 PM
Check Out: 11:00 AM
Two Night Minimum
501 East Creek
Fredericksburg, TX 78624