Fredericksburg Pet Friendly Lodging
What is a family vacation without your four-legged family members? We’re proud to offer a variety of Fredericksburg pet friendly lodging in Texas Hill Country. Choose your favorite vacation rental from the list below and start planning your vacation today!
Planning and preparation are key factors in successful travel with pets. Some of our tips for hassle-free pet-friendly travel:
- Make sure your pet has proper identification with contact information
- Find a local vet, and have their contact information handy.
- If possible, bring your pet’s bed or a favorite blanket from home.
- Have plenty of toys, food, and water on hand.
- Be aware of area wildlife, avoid contact if possible.
- Pack a simple pet first-aid kit that includes assorted bandages, antiseptic cream, any necessary medications (ask your veterinarian to suggest products and dosages for your pet), gauze squares, and the phone numbers of your veterinarian, a national poison control hotline, and a 24-hour emergency veterinary hospital.
Note: By making a reservation with a pet, I agree to the Gästehaus Schmidt pet policy.
Our Fredericksburg pet friendly lodging options are limited so be sure to call today, we are standing by to help you plan your Texas vacation!
3.7 miles from Fredericksburg – King & Queen Bed – Bubble Tub – Homemade Breakfast – Full Kitchen – Cable TV – WIFI – Hot Tub – Front Porch – Screened Porch – Barbeque Pit – Pedernales River Access – Fishing – Hiking Trails – Kid Friendly – Pet Friendly
June, July, August, and September Special – Stay 2 nights, get the 3rd night free
13 Miles from Fredericksburg – Close to the Old Railroad Tunnel Bat Cave and Alamo Springs Cafe – King & Queen Bed – Continental Breakfast – Outdoor Patio with Fireplace – Full Kitchen – Satellite TV – Kid Friendly – Pet Friendly
4 blocks from West Main St – Queen Bed – Breakfast Certificates – Cable TV – WIFI – Deck – Kids over 10 – Dog under 30 lbs – Fenced Yard – Washer/Dryer for guest to use