The Werken Haus in Fredericksburg
Your Stay Information
6 Bedrooms5½ BathsAir ConditioningChildren WelcomeDishwasherFireplaceGrill
InternetKitchenParkingPets ConsideredPrivate EntranceTowels providedUnheated outdoor pool
Private PoolFire PitSleeps: 20HomesFredericksburg in Town
LOCATION – 2 blocks south of Main Street in the heart of the Historic District
HOSTS – Private home to Yourselves
SLEEPS – Up to 20 people in 6 bedrooms; 2 king bedrooms, 1 bedroom with 2 king beds, 2 bedrooms with 2 queen beds & 1 bedroom with 4 XL twin beds
BATH – 5.5 baths; 3 en suite baths with walk-in showers & 2 en suite baths with a bathtub/shower combo
KITCHEN – Fully equipped kitchen with a Keurig and regular coffeemaker
BREAKFAST – No breakfast provided
AMENITIES – 55” Flat Screen TV with streaming capability in the living room & in 5 of the bedrooms, WiFi, indoor wood burning fireplace (wood not provided), outdoor pool, screened in porch with dining, outdoor wood burning firepit (wood not provided, not available during a county wide burn ban), propane grill, covered front porch with chairs, washer/dryer, walking distance to shops, restaurants, art galleries, wine tasting rooms & churches
PETS – YES
CHILDREN – YES
SMOKING – OUTSIDE ONLY
WIFI – YES
Things to be aware of:
- The house does not have any live television or paid television programming. As a result, if you are wanting to watch anything on the home's TV, you will need to bring your log in information for your Netflix, television provider, etc. accounts.
- The house has security cameras on the front doorbell, on the garage facing the driveway, and one on the back door. 10% off for Military, Teachers & First Responders when booking directly ONLY. ID is required for this discount.
House Rules as Required by the City of Fredericksburg's Short Term Rental Ordinance:
- Observe the City of Fredericksburg Quiet Hours (10pm to 7am in residential zones) which includes NO MUSIC at all after 10pm
- The City of Fredericksburg is a Dark Sky Community with outdoor lighting restrictions. All outdoor lighting is encouraged to be turned off when no one is present to use the light.
- Observe the designated on-site and off-site parking spaces.
- Place all trash in designated containers.
231 West Main Street
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624
Monday – Friday 9am to 6pm
Saturday 10am to 5pm
Sunday 10am to 4pm
Lodging & Vacation Rentals In Fredericksburg, TX
Gästehaus Schmidt offers reservation services for Texas Hill Country lodging, bed and breakfasts, and country inns. Choose from a variety of lodging options in several local towns, including Fredericksburg, Comfort, Kerrville, and Hunt, TX. All of our properties are researched and handpicked to bring you only the best accommodations
in the area.