Fredericksburg TX Group Lodging
Small groups have become a large part of our business. There are so many different reasons for our guests to get-together:
- Family reunions
- college roommates
- Friends getting together to visit or attend festivals
- Bridge clubs
- Needle working
- Church retreats.
- Marriage or group counseling
…the list goes on an on!! Our larger homes sleep anywhere from 8 persons – 26 persons. Call for detail
We offer many wonderful locations for small gatherings, family reunions, corporate retreats, and other group activities that may accommodate such lodging as a Fredericksburg Texas bed and breakfast.
Shops and restaurants are walking distance to most accommodations. There several rural locations for secluded retreats.
|FACILITIES FOR 8-12 persons||FACILITIES FOR Over 12 persons|
|Abendlied & Liedchen (up to 16)|
|Austin Street Retreat (up to 12) patio area for gathering|
|The FISCHERman’s Paradise (up to 10)||Hill Country Bungalow (up to 22)|
|Blue Cottage (up to 8)||Palo Alto Creek Farm (up to 14)|
|Lincoln Street Inn (up to 10)||Runnymede Country Inn (up to 26) large meeting room available for rent|
|Fredericksburg Bakery (up to 8)||Enchanted Porch and Grandmothers Porch (up to 22)|
|Das Kochende Haus (up to8)|
- There may be other guests in suites that your group does not rent.
- Gathering facilities are available only to guests that rent the property (i.e. guests staying at other accommodations must have prearranged approval).
- Extra guests may be subject to extra fees.
- Group cancellation policies may apply.
- $25 per hour clean up fee may be applied to excess clean up and or repairs.
- Parties, social events and business meetings must have prior, written permission of the homeowner on file in our office.
- Effective January 1, 2013, we will, reluctantly, no longer be able to change the number of people over the course of your stay. You will be charged the maximum number of guests for each night of your stay.