Fredericksburg, Texas, celebrates its German heritage through Oktoberfest. Oompah at its best. German music, food and drink, arts and crafts, children’s area and family fun. OKTOBERFEST is a colorful, festive celebration of Fredericksburg, Texas’ German heritage. OKTOBERFEST has become an annual tradition around the world. OKTOBERFEST is a community event of family entertainment featuring two stages and two tents with continuous oompah music, art and crafts, Children’s fun area ~ Kinder Park, a German
Bier Tent, and Oktoberfest Vineyard area, plus delicious food and drink … all weekend long!
· Three covered stages hosting continuous entertainment with some German favorites — oompah, polka, and waltzing, with exhibitions, contests, and plenty of opportunities for dancing – including the irresistible “Chicken Dance!”
· Over 45 juried artisans from across the state fill two big tents, offering their best arts and collectibles.
· Main Street Art Tent features a select group of Hill Country artists who will be selling their fine art.
· Lots of German foods, plus sizzling fajitas, ice cream, strudel, burgers and fries and much more.
· Adventurous tasters can sample over 30 varieties of German, American, Texan and other imported beer.
· Super kids area where they can play to their heart’s content on the Bungee Jump, Jumping Castle, and other fun games and activities right on the grounds.