Vino & Pasta is an event geared to help you find that perfect pairing of wine (vino) and pasta, both while enjoying the beautiful TEXAS HILL COUNTRY. Each of the ten wineries work with a top restaurant to help make this one your best trips ever, stay the night and enjoy a weekend of Fun, Fun, Fun!
· Fredericksburg, Texas – Texas Hill Country – TEN wineries, making up the Fredericksburg Wine Road 290 invite you to participate in an event Saturday, March 24, 2012.
· Each of the 10 wineries will team with a top restaurant in the Texas Hill Country to present Vino & Pasta. No ticket to buy, just drive to each of the wineries and get your sampling of a Pasta paired with one of that winery’s fine wine.
· Visit www.wineroad290.com for map. Just 45 miles between the west-most winery (Chisholm Trail Winery) and the east-most winery (Texas Hills Vineyard). The other eight wineries are in-between.
· No TICKET required! Most wineries have a small “tasting fee” that is normally charged, but there is no additional fee for the EVENT.
· Wineries participating (in alphabetical order) are: Becker Vineyards, Chisholm Trail Winery, Fredericksburg Winery, Grape Creek Vineyard, Pedernales Cellars, Rancho Ponte, Texas Hills Vineyard, Torre di Pietra Vineyards, William Chris Vineyards, and Woodrose Winery.